CITY BREAK- CULTURAL BASEL (SI - 201)
3 Days /2 Nights
Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
Arrive at Zurich Airport. Board a train for basel. Reach Basel and check in at the hotel. You can explore the beautiful city on foot OR spend the day at leisure. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at Basel.
Day 2: Basel
Basel is a manageable city. In the smallest of spaces you can discover treasures from antiquity to today and from Armani to Zimmerli. The city has many surprises in store: strolling through history, Immerse yourself in art and culture in one of the many top-class museums, Experience dance and theater up close, Gault-Millau-tested feast, Or rather shopping extensively, Basel is ready for business-minded travelers.
Day 3: Basel-Zurich
After continental breakfast, check out of the hotel and take a train from Basel to Zurich Airport with Swiss Pass for your onward flight OR continue your journey in paradise.
- 2 overnight stays in Basel, room, bath or shower/ WC, breakfast
- Swiss Travel Consecutive Pass for 3 days 2nd class
- Explore Basel city with Swiss Pass
- Visit Basel and Zurich cities with Swiss Pass
- Vat is Included
Package does not include
- Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Airfare, airport tax, visa, travel and health insurance extra.
Good to know
- Check-in starts at 1400 hrs / Checkout 10 am.
- Rate valid if overnight in Zurich is on weekends / extra Charge during the week = 30 CHF
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment of this booking is required 15 days prior to travel dates. In case of F.I.T’s and 35 days in case of Groups.
- Once the booking is confirmed, there will only be one amendment by the client - free of charge. Any other subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee of CHF 50 per change.
- No amendments by the passengers while travelling are allowed, all amendments if any will be authorised by the tour manager only.
- Confirmed tours may be pre-poned or postponed by the company in mutual agreement with Swiss Incoming in-case of certain circumstances which are beyond its control like earthquake or any other natural calamity, political disturbances, security problems etc. and guests/agents are bound to agree and co-operate with company’s decision and make necessary suitable adjustments.
- All prices are NETT and non-commissionable
- All payments to be remitted in Swiss Incoming account with Swiss Franc CHF.
- Remittance charges to be borne by travel agent.
- In case of F.I.T’s any bookings cancelled within 48 hours to 07 working days (Swiss) of arrival may incur a 50% of the quoted price as a cancellation fee and if cancelled within 48 hours will incur 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation charges for any hotel services, Transportation, city cruise, Mount Excursions and activities bookings are applicable as per the rules of the above services if booked are NON – REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be returned after receipt of the refund from the respective service after deducting the processing charges.